As you can see, this web site is not very professional. If I can generate enough interest, I will complete it and
get serious about keeping it up-to-date.
Maybe some time I'll offer a premium service like the Gumshoe Irregulars
but for now it's free.
Send me an
if you are interested or have any comment.
There's no obligation, and I won't send you any advertisements or sell your email address. I will keep it tho.
Thanks for your interest,
Meaning of the data columns
- EV/EBITDA Rank means Enterprise Value divided by Earnings Before Income Tax, Depreciation, and Amortization - or
how many dollars you would expect to pay for each dollar of EBITDA if you bought the company outright
- PBRank means Price divided by Book Value
- PERank means Price divided by Earnings (the well known price/earnings ratio)
- PriceCashFlow means Price divided by Cash Flow
- PriceSales means Price divided by Sales
- YieldRank is the sum of dividend yield plus the value of buybacks per share
- TotalRank is the sum of the values for the six value factor ranks
- 6 Mo Momentum is the percentage gain or loss in stock price for the last 6 months
- Intang To Asset is the ratio of intangible assets to total assets
- Net Debt Yield is the ratio of total debt at the beginning to the total debt at the end. In other words,
if this factor is positive, the total debt is reduced making your stock worth more. If negative, they had to borrow
part of the dividend and buybacks
- Market Capitalization and price are included so that you can make up your own mind if this stock is too small for you. Stocks of small companies may
not be liquid enough that you can sell quickly at the last bid price. For that reason and partially based on O'Shaughnessy, we list only
the top 10% high value factor stocks with market cap greater than $233 Million as of 6/1/2018.